Sunday 13 July 2008

Update on my life

Its July 13th. heres an update on what Ive been upto.

Well my Job is going fine. Its a bit boring but I guess its a stepping stone. Its Interesting but I dont do much so I end up with lots of freetime and nothing to do in that freetime.

I also come into loads of psychiatric patients. ( given that I work with Mental Health Tribunals). Its quite shocking that In Londons Psychiatric hospitals about 75% 75% of patients are of Afro or Afro Caribbean descent. Which is actually quite startling given that Black Londoners make up less than 12% of the population. I guess its due to the tough time Immgrants have when settling in a new country. Whatever the reason behind it, it is still shocking.


Anyway I am currently searching for a new job. Not because i dont like my current job . I just want something more challenging. So my CV will be circulating in the near future.

Me and sis recently started a new blog. I'll talk about that in another entry. Its all good though.

Ill be updating this blog at least once a week from now on.

dont get too exicted !!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jun Xue said...

Hey man! Lol sorry I didn't visit your blog for such a long time. Was busy with loads of stuff. By the way, do you mind if I link you in my blog?

plastic heart said...

Yes you can link me in your blog