Sunday 3 August 2008

A new Chapter in my life

life is starting to look up!!!!!!

... I think. I am gonna be back in school from September. Ill doing my GDL (Graduate Diploma in Law at London Metropolitan University ( fingers crossed). I Actually Miss school a bit. I am so bad. I am actually more excited about meeting cool , SMART, new people. yes I said smart, SMART in capitals. I swear that mot of the people I have met in the past year have the brain of a small Goldfish....No jokes.

ANyways I am happy-ish so thats a change. looking for a NEW job again. I want more money lol. My current Job is okay but I really would like more mone.. SERIOUSLY!!!!!

Im not very good at this whole writing thing but then again I need to get good at it because Ill be writing Law essays soon.


Toodles till next time.( I tried to "Londonize" this post for all my adoring fans..yes I am delusional)

Bye Blud. This post was Deep!! and im feeling amp, anyway this peng goon is going to sleep, cant be talking to you jazz anymore

LOL to anyone who can translate the above sentence form London-ish to English

1 comment:

..... said...

your blog's interestin ! especially the post about being friend-dumped online ! life is sometimes unfair !