Thursday 18 September 2008

The Devil wears Prada, This Bitch wore Primark

today I met one of the rudest people I have eever met. And to make things worse she thought she was really posh. Thats the worst type of person( wrong and strong). I thought it was just me she was being mean to but after work someone told me i looked upset and i said that " woman is a" and everyone iterjected and said "bitch" lol. I think she probably is nasty to people who are her subordinates at work because she lacks control in some part of her life.

The rest of the day was good. Ive got an interiew tommorow and i met this really cool ( read cool as good looking) French girl at university. I got to go to bed now though I need to be up really early tommorow. go to be at chancery lane for 8:00 am

PS. Primarki the cheapest store in all the UK

No comments: