Thursday 25 September 2008

Im an idiot...LOL no seriously

Anyone who lives in a city knows the machines that they use in the subway/underground. ( I wasnt paying attention and instead of putting my Paper travel card in I put my University ID card in ( not very smart) . It was quite emabarassing as they had to remove my card for me and they had to disassemble the machine . Took about 5 minutes to get the card out.

Maybe it was my subconscious trying to get rid of my ID card. I hate my id card picture. Its hideous. Everyone elses came out nornal but mine came out looking like If I am DARK BLUE. I actually look Blue/Black like if if i was beaten around my face with a broom stick!! It is actually scary. Would have been a good pic if not for the horrible colour

2 comments:

Karl Slater said...

hey man we've all done it, thank gd for the oyster.. but still u get some chick with a massive bag trying to swipe the whole damn thing on the swiper thing! kmt not cute !!! u to lazy to take it out.. but ur happy to take 3 min to keep tryin.. makes me vexed. 3 min in London is long u knw lol

x k

Jun Xue said...

Updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!