Wednesday 17 September 2008

Im a student...Again

Woohoo im a postgrad student!!! loves it!!! I took a photo of my frst day of postgrad school because my other 4 first days of (nursery , primary, secondary and University) school. The course doesnt seem too hard but its just early days and all courses start off easy and get harder but I am just gonna try doing well. Ive goit a job interview next week so hopefully it goes really well. The course director seems quite cool.
If i get this job im gonna move to north/ east london. I now go to school in in North London this new job is in North London so living in Surrey is not good. Ill never get home before 10


I am also quitting my gym. I pay 35 pound a month to use a gym that doesnt let me in on sundays because its " muslim only day" and im not muslim. Im gonna use my uni gym instead. It is 50 pounds a year. yes .. I said £50 a year shockingly cheap


Life is good at the moment

I post my pic of my first day of school tommorow lol.

2 comments:

Jun Xue said...

Wait.. what are you studying again?

Wow 50 pounds a year is freaking cheap!

Anonymous said...

I've very much enjoyed reading your blog. Very witty, mon ami!

No gym on sundays, hating the pants store, and hating your student id card... all of these things gave me a quick snapshot into your life.

Be well,

.amy holbrook.