Thursday 10 April 2008

7 pounds in 10 days

I have lost 7 pounds since April 1st. ( queue Drum Roll) Im like a yoyo dieter

In other news I was feeling a bit down from planning this event. Its going well but its hard work. Went shopping tonight so that i could have some snazzy clothes to wear when i went to meet the WOman in charge of the Venue. Definitely cant go in there wearing a sportswear jacket by Londsdale LOL. theyd think i was a Hoodie/ Yardie/Chav in other words not somone that should be planning an event. I ended up buying more than i Planned for.

I also bought anew pair of beige/Khaki coloured pants. The other ones that i bought in November were fitting like GLUE!!! Not very becoming LOL (so now when i post pictures of me wearing them Silentk1 cant give kme grief about them) They were also shooting at the bottoms and i dont think I have grown. Or maybe i Just never noticed they were shooting.

I bought 30 waist Regular length pants. WHich is kinda wierd cuz ive never considered myself a "regular" height .Ive always thought of myself as really short. Im 5 foot 10 and I swear Im shorter than most of my male friends. I swear the average guy here is about 6 foot or maybe its just that theres a huge Eastern European Community and they all tend to be really tall.

ANyway enough of my random rambling. Hopefull I wont look like the poster child for manorexia by the next time i post on this blog.


I leave you with the Perfect Music video for everyones inner Anorexic.

This video is disturbing. but I love Daft Punk they are fantastic DJ's

No comments: