Saturday 5 April 2008

Fashion Show

Im gonna be helping organize a fashion show for charity. Is that cool or is that COOL! Im a bit excited. It has to come off before the end of this month. So i have a lot of stuff to do. I have to find a venue in Croydon, find designers who would be willing to lend their support given such a short time period, then id, have to find models and get a photographer to do photos of the event. I am thinking of approaching a local nightclub and maybe targeting some urban fashion designers.

The hard part is this, I have to negotiate all of these things for free. If anyone wants to help me or offer advice feel free to respond to this blog.

I leave you with this song. I hated it first time i heard it. Its amazing. Cheryl looks Hottttt!!

3 comments:

Jun Xue said...

Cool! Are you organising it all by yourself or is it for some organisation?

plastic heart said...

i am doing it with my sisters help. The proceeds go towards the #joshua foundation. they raise money for terminally ill kids with cancer

Zach Burns said...

Cheryls Hott but can't get enough of Sarah Harding...fox!!!