Wednesday 23 April 2008

North Londoners Dont Speak English and work is hard

"DEEP!!" I swear North Londoners speak a different language. They definitely dont speak "BBC English". The kids say "deep" "blood" or "bruv" in every sentence. I was up north on the piccadilly line and I swore the kids on the train next to me were speaking dutch but no ..it was the North London version of English. Then again i really shouldnt say much given that I have never stepped foot on US soil yet everyone i meet always mistakes me for being American. I blame the way I speak on watching way too many Tv shows during my formative years. I wonder if its the same for the North Londoners

Anyway my patience is really being tested by this event. Its really hard work but I think I have done a good job just that something happened that is beyond my control Ill explain later right now i need to go and bathe ,got a really busy day ahead.

2 comments:

Zach Burns said...

Init Blud, get me!

plastic heart said...

no i dont get you.Can i have a translation please??? LOL jk

"che says while switching between his british ,caribbean and american accent"