Thursday 24 April 2008

Friends no more.

I spoke to someone that i havent spoken to in in about 3 months. If someone clearly states that they dont want to talk to you . They ont have the right to try and hop in and out of yur life when they decide they want to be your friend . I refuse to argue or even try to explain to them that I have permanently closed the chapter on them. I think they lost that privilege after treating me like crap for a while.

Today made me realize that i no longer consider him a friend at all. I have no negative feelings towards him but I also have no positive ones. In short I really dont care at all its like I wouldnt cafe if anything happened to him, whether good or bad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I'm the same just older and wiser" LOL Che you crack me up! But you are right; people can't expect to walk in and out of your life when it suits them. A friendship is a contract; they can't break the contract then expect that you will hold up your end of it.

Good luck with your fashion show Che!

Jun Xue said...

Yea... I guess some people are just like that.. never mind, there's plenty of better friends out there ^^

Oh I didnt' know you can put a whole playlist on your blog.. cool!