Sunday 13 April 2008

Hot Party Bangers

Hi Peoples that read my blog
( I hope there are people that read my blog)

Im a compiling a list of songs for the fashion show. Tell me songs that are current and have a good beat. Here a are a few I like .

Suggest some more Please.


Fall out boy-thnks for th mmrs (lindbergh Palace Remix)
Gimme More -Britney Spears
Booty Luv- some Kinda Rush
Lupe Fiasco - Superstar
Kanye West- Flashing Lights
Madonna- 4 minutes to save the world
Rihanna- Dont stop the Music


Tell me about 4 more songs. Im gonna try and get a mix done

2 comments:

silentk11 said...

rihanna - umbrella
kanye west - i wonder
kelly rowland - work (heard that was big in the UK)
Estelle - American Boy
nelly furtado - say it right (i know u like that one)
Janet Jackson - Feedback
Britney Spears - break the ice
Flo Rida - Low
Usher - Love in this club
Timbaland - Miscommunication
Timbaland - The Way I are
Danity Kane - Damaged

plastic heart said...

Ive just gotten a buch of cocktail dresses give me something more suitable for that also