Thursday 17 April 2008

If Life were an RPG

WARNING CHE IS HAVING A DEEP MOMENT WHERE HE RANTS AND RAVES LIKE IF HES CRAZY....MAYBE HE IS



Sometimes i wonder why I'm here? what is my purpose? what am I supposed to do next? Loads of Questions and vague answers. What am I good at in life? I havent a clue. I am not athletic, talented etc. To be honest I dont have a clue what I am good at. I used to think I was intelligent. When I was 7 I did math with year 6's and when I was 11 i came 2nd in the common entrance among boys. However as i got older it was like if everyone else caught up with me academically and to be honest I just lost the drive to even try.



Anyone who knows me knows im obsessed with RPG's particularly * que drum roll* FINAL FANTASY. I think I like being able to solve puzzles. In video games theres always a solution to every problem, Always a hero to come and save the world from whatever force is threatening it. The most Important thing about RPg's is that everything always ends with a Happy ending.

Reality can really be so difficult sometimes. The uncertainty it brings can be so exciting but at the same time it can be so hard. Right now i dont have a clue what im supposed to do next and that scares me .

Anyway im done ranting. I wish I was Cloud Strife.

Cuz then I'd have a big ass sword.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Life were an RPG I would hope it was WOW and I would like to be a Paladin!

Jun Xue said...

CLOUD!!!!!!!!!!

hahha I am still playing Final Fantasy VII.. but now put on pause due to my final year project.

plastic heart said...

What is your final year project?

When i finished Uni last year I didnt have a project. LUCKY ME!!!

Jun Xue said...

My final year project is about... on-line monitoring of synthetic lubricant. Now, I'm looking more into how it degrades.. I feel like I'm becoming a chemistry student @@

Ohh hahahah! What course did you do?

Karine said...

I know many people who have been in this place at some point in their lives. For what it's worth, here's what I've learned. Always leave your life open to possibilty, experience new things, and follow what you love. There's a well know quote that asks; "what would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"

Just do it. I realize that's a Nike logo, but it's brilliant because it's true.